Re: Imposible upgrade lenny to sid

You need first to update your kernel. udev >= 150 needs a kernel >=
2.6.31 with CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED not set. The problem is that
updating the kernel is not enough, you must be running it. So update
your kernel first to unstable (will install 2.6.32), reboot and udev
will update ok.

Tell me if you have trouble installing kde-minimal. A friend
(experienced IT) told me that it fails because of the googlegadgets
packages but as I see the dependency chain is:

kde-minimal -depends-> kdebase-workspace -depends->
kdebase-workspace-bin -suggests-> plasma-scriptengines -depends->
plasma-scriptengine-googlegadgets

As plasma-scriptengines is only suggested may work but may be there
another path for dependencies. So please notice if it fails.

Cheers,
Ramon Antonio

--
Ramon Antonio Parada