Re: Kmail crashes when opening composer

Hi List,

just for your information - I am glad to inform you, the problem is gone
now! I can open composer without kmail crashing.

I just dist-upgraded again, and upgraded packages were:

<----- >8 ----->
cups cups-bsd cups-client cups-common cups-ppdc cupsddk cupsys cupsys-common
ffmpeg geoip-database hdparm k3b k3b-data libavcodec52
  libavdevice52 libavfilter1 libavformat52 libavutil50 libcaca0 libcups2
libcups2-dev libcupscgi1 libcupsdriver1 libcupsimage2 libcupsmime1
  libcupsppdc1 libenchant1c2a libgeoip1 libgluezilla libk3b6 libpostproc51
libswscale0 mutt ntpdate radeontool unzip zip

No idea which packages were responsible for my problem / fixed my problem,
none of them seems to be related to kmail for a simple user like me, but
anyway, I'm just happy it works again;-)

Greets

Florian