Re: Cmake error: Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)

On Monday, 2010-02-01, Jason Filippou wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 12:02 PM, simozack <simozack@yahoo.it> wrote:
> > 2010/2/1 Jason Filippou <jason.filippou@gmail.com>:
> >> I've installed kdepimlibs-dbg and this can be viewed here:
> >
> > Maybe you need the development libraries (kdepimlibs-dev) not the
> > debug version...
> >
> > HTH,
> > Simone
>
> Hello Simone,
>

> After installing kdepimlibs5-dev I reran the relevant command and got
> new errors this time:
>

> -- Could NOT find Sqlite  (missing:  SQLITE_INCLUDE_DIR
> SQLITE_LIBRARIES)
> -- Couldn't find Strigi streams and streamanalyzer libraries. Set the
> environment variable STRIGI_HOME (or CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH if using CMake
>
> >=2.6) to the strigi install dir.  (missing:  STRIGI_STREAMS_LIBRARY
>
> STRIGI_STREAMANALYZER_LIBRARY STRIGI_INCLUDE_DIR)
> -- Could NOT find QCA2  (missing:  QCA2_LIBRARIES QCA2_INCLUDE_DIR)
> -- No usable gpgme flavours found.
> -- Could NOT find QGpgme  (missing:  QGPGME_LIBRARY QGPGME_INCLUDE_DIR
> _QGPGME_EXTRA_LIBRARY)
> -- Could NOT find TELEPATHY_QT4  (missing:  TELEPATHY_QT4_LIBRARIES
> TELEPATHY_QT4_INCLUDE_DIR)
> CMake Error at
>  /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:70
>  (MESSAGE):
>   Could NOT find QImageBlitz (missing: QIMAGEBLITZ_INCLUDES
>   QIMAGEBLITZ_LIBRARIES)
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindQImageBlitz.cmake:48
> (find_package_handle_standard_args)
>   kopete/CMakeLists.txt:39 (FIND_PACKAGE)

Some of these checks could look for optional dependencies and not finding them
will only deactivate the respective parts of Kopete.
It looks like the first required one is QImageBlitz, so try installing
libqimageblitz-dev

Cheers,
Kevin