Re: slow konqueror

Konqueror in KDE4 has been a pain to use since the first versions.

It got better in the latest versions, but still not even close to FF
or Chrom(e|ium).

This is my experience, anyway. Maybe other people have different
experiences with it. I find it a shame, since Konqueror has some nice
features not found in other browsers, such as pressing Control and get
keyboard shortcuts for all/most interactive page elements.

Cassiano