Multiple monitors bug in KDE 4.5.1

Hello! While I am sure this is an upstream "bug" (it may be a new kind of
feature...), I would like to know if I am not alone in this one :)

Since I upgraded to 4.5.1, every time I use my laptop with an external
monitor, defining it at the top, the panel and the plasmoids "move" to the
upper screen instead of staying in the bottom.

I just want to know if anyone else can reproduce this behaviour.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a
genius to understand the simplicity.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/