Re: KDE 4.5: synaptics touchpad settings wrong

Hello,

On antradienis 27 Liepa 2010 00:23:03 Marcus Better wrote:
> After upgrading to KDE 4.5, the Synaptics touchad on my Thinkpad T61 seemed
> to be disabled right after logging in. I could not control the pointer with
> the touchpad, but the buttons did work.

If you've upgraded to KDE 4.5, you are not using Debian or you're using self-
compiled KDE / some private unofficial packages. In either case, this list is
not the right channel to ask for support about it.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>