KMyMoney questions

Hello,

I've just installed KMyMoney (from sid) and have some questions.
- How can I enter a negative limit on an (checking) account?
I was successful doing this ones, but I noticed the display of negative money was not what I wanted
so I changed that (from () to -). Restarting the application and logging out/in corrected the
display, but I haven't been able to enter a negative number since.
Before changing the display, most of the times I was unsuccessful too.

- When editing an existing bill (Scheduled transactions), it switches to Deposit from Withdrawal
(each time). Transfer do stay on Transfer though. Does anyone else experience this?

- What's a good place to ask questions wrt KMyMoney? I found a mailing list, kmymoney-devel, but
that really looks like a mailing list for the developers, not for users like me.

TIA,
  Diederik