Re: Attach gdb to program?

On Thursday 08 April 2010 07.21:59 Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> Just gdb -p <pid> /usr/bin/kmail doesn't work :-(

Arrgh!

As it turns out, gdb 7.0 (squeeze) doesn't really work with binarries from
sid (or experimental), at least onn 32bit x86.  gdb 7.1 (sid) works fine.

cheers
-- vbi

--
As we found out later, our activities had both saturated an uplink two
"hops" up from our university, at the Nordic University Network level