Cmake error: Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)

I've been following the steps outlined here

To gain SVN access to kopete and I'm copying and pasting the commands
in the first box. I'm having trouble getting past the "cmake
../kdenetwork" command, though. This is the error I'm getting:

root@debian:~/kdenetwork-build# cmake ../kdenetwork
-- Found Qt-Version 4.5.3 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/libX11.so
-- Phonon Version: 4.3.1
-- Found KDE 4.3 include dir: /usr/include
-- Found KDE 4.3 library dir: /usr/lib
-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor: /usr/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:70
  Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:31 (find_package)

I've installed kdepimlibs-dbg and this can be viewed here:

root@debian:~/kdenetwork-build# aptitude show kdepimlibs-dbg
Package: kdepimlibs-dbg
New: yes
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 4:4.3.4-1
 This package contains debugging files used to investigate problems
with binaries included in the KDE 4 PIM libraries module.
Homepage: http://pim.kde.org/

Any clues as to what I could do to get past that command?

Thanks in advance.