Re: KDE Support in Debian

I tried looking for a KDE Testing CD for i386 and I could not find any. Actually, I can not find any i386 Testing CD's or DVD's on debian.org. Haves testing drop 32bit support?

I tried a net install downloaded using Unetbootin, but there was no option to install KDE. I could only select desktop which would install Gnome. Should I install the standard system only then install KDE using Apt-get?

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 9.10