Re: KDE Support in Debian

Hi Scott,

I have been using Debian Testing with KDE since 4 years ago (Etch testing, Lenny testing, Squeeze testing), and I have no issue about it at all. I am a happy KDE user.

But once a while, some application might have bug, but it is easy to file bug report, and soon enough the application will be fixed and work as before.

If you really looking to use KDE, I would suggest that you migrate to Debian :)

Thanks.