RC410 [Radeon Xpress 200]

HI

As you may now by know, there is a bug regarding with Radeon Xpress 200 chipset in kernel 2.6.30-* the bug number is # 514286
Same thing happened to me, i upgraded to the kernel 2.6.30-* version and when rebooted my Desktop has no X at all.
System hangs and i have to push the reset button to reboot it.

If you are not the indicated persons to ask this, please point me in the right direction.
Or if you have any work around please let me know.

Regards,