Re: Looking for kdelibs-bin and kdelibs5-data version 4:4.2.1-2 and amd64

On Wednesday 08 July 2009, George Kiagiadakis wrote:
> 2009/7/8 Alex Hermann <alex-lists@wenlex.nl>:
> > I accidentally upgraded kdelibs-bin and kdelibs5-data to the wrong
> > version and haven't got a backup of the old ones. Is there someone out
> > there who still had the mentioned version of the packages for the amd64
> > arch?
>
> Why exactly do you want this old version? What is wrong with 4.2.2 and
> later?

Later versions mess around with the ~/.kde directory which i try to keep
dedicated to kde 3.5 as long as kde 4 is as unusable as it is now. I have 2
apps that use kdelibs5 though and aptitude doesn't always honor a "hold"
status for some reason, so it got upgraded accidentally.

Alex.