Re: KDE4.2 & folder view widget

Alle martedì 07 luglio 2009, Didier Lecardez ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using KDE 4.2 and I'm adding a "Folder View" widget in a panel. By
> default the icon used  by this widget is represented by a 'home' icon.
>
> I would like to change this default icon, because I'll have many "Folder
> view" to add and I'd like to differentiate them.
>
> I've not found any ways to change this icon in the "Folder View Settings" .
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Didier.

Hi,

I have looked into the options, but what do you mean when you say that you want to
customize the icon representing the folder view? The widget itself appears as a window
with items inside and there is no icon for it. AFAIK the only possible choices are to
select the window title and the path where it is pointing to. Sorry I can't give more
help. Bye

Valerio