Re: KDE 4.2 in unstable _NOT YET__

Alle venerdì 13 marzo 2009, Ana Guerrero ha scritto:
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 12:37:21PM +0100, Valerio Passini wrote:
> > Alle venerdì 13 marzo 2009, Ana Guerrero ha scritto:
> > > You will see a program named kaboom
> > > doing this in the future (again, no yet!)
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > First of all many thanks for all your efforts that you put in packaging
> > and in the mailing list. Where can I find the homepage/project page of
> > kaboom? I'm searching for more information. Thank you again
>
> No website, just a git repo:
>
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-kde/kaboom.git;a=summary
>
> DO NOT use try this if you do not know what you are doing, you can LOSE
> DATA.
>

> Ana

Thank you, since I switched to KDE4.2 from KDE3.5.10 I wanted to know if I have been able to move all the settings. So far I have moved my accounts, vcards, notes and so on, but I made it "by hand". I am just curious to know what I missed and I really don't dare to use experimental/alpha software on my HOME account. Ciao

Valerio