Problems with menus in Netbeans and KDE

Hi! Following is the description of my problem:

I use Debian Unstable with KDE 4.2 installed from Experimental.

In menus of Netbeans 6.0.1 (installed via apt) I have problems with menus. The problems appears when I open a menu and  move the mouse pointer above it, the selected menu option isn't the one indicated by the pointer, is other that is  around 3 options in the top of it. And when I click the mouse, the selected option is the one indicated by the selection rollover (not the actually pointed by the mouse pointer).

This situation is present in KDE 4.2, but not in XFCE 4, thats why I think that may be a problem related with KDE.

I hope you understand my explanation. Thanks!!

pd: Sorry for my english.