Re: lenny, amarok and last.fm

El Miércoles 04 Marzo 2009, chaos escribió:
> Hello ALL.
>
> I use amarok from lenny and i have a problem with last.fm. When I try to
> play for example "lastfm://globaltags/Classical" i have error message:
> "
> Error Loading Media
> No suitable input plugin. This often means that the url's protocol is not
> supported. Network failures are other possible causes.
> http://195.24.233.49:80/last.mp3?Session=e0d53fad9fe60c0efbbf4a8cc5c47f7a
> "
>
> This is amarok problem or last.fm?  And how I can fix this problem?
> Thanks

  Confirmed here, pay attention to the forum thread suggested by Modestas,
that's where I took the info.

  In summary, looks that amarok1 last.fm streaming relied on a deprecated
protocol which has been finally disabled.

  The best workarund I've found is using lastfmproxy, not that bad but well,
it's not as good as it used to be.

  Regards,

--
     Raúl Sánchez Siles