Re: Debian 5 with kde 3.5 (basic install)

Hello,

2009 m. March 2 d., Monday, Ryo Furue rašė:

>   "KDE 3 is no longer supported.  Reopen if you can produce this in KDE4."
>
> This may be a rare example.  The bug may have been very difficult to fix.
> But, I have a general impression that people have been losing interest
> in KDE 3.x and bug reports against it might not be useful.
Actually, it is a common example. KDE 3 is no longer supported upstream and
non critical bugs will never be fixed in Lenny (debian stable is stable wrt
bugs too). This is an example of such a non-critical bug. So basically you
will have to find a workaround for it or live with it...

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>