Re: Amarok and last.fm

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 12:17 AM, Michael Thaler
<michael.thaler@physik.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:
> the amarok homepage mentions tight integration of last.fm in Amarok 2. I
> installed Amarok 2 from experimental (version 2.0-1), but it does not seem
> to have last.fm support. What do I have to do to use last.fm with Amarok 2.
> I am new to Amarok and I would be glad if someone can give me some hints.

First check, whether Last.fm support is enabled:
Settings menu -> Configure Amarok... -> Internet Services and activate
the check box in front of Last.fm.

Click the configure button for the service to add your last.fm account
data and activate "Submit tracks" to scrobble played tracks. I'm not
sure if "Retrieve similar artists" is currently usable.

You can access the Last.fm "radios" from the right sidebar: click the
internet tab, and select the last.fm service.