RE: How to get unstable version of inkscape

Original Message:
-----------------
From: John Culleton john@wexfordpress.com
Just enable to debian sid repositories, pin it to a priority of 10, and
install inkscape

to pin it to priority 10, you append the following to /etc/apt/preferences:

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 10

Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:28:25 -0400
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Subject: How to get unstable version of inkscape

I just installed xubuntu (son of ubuntu, grandson of debian) and
now I want to install an unstable version of inkscape, 47 to be exact.
How do I do this? I already have the latest stable version (46) but I
get confused by all these code words. I think what I have comes
from Jaunty.  What repository should I look in?
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"