Re: Printer configuration broken ind 4.3?

Dietz Pröpper:
> Kde 4.3 has a page "printer settings" in the system settings.
> But it only displays an error message stating that the service
> "does not provide an interface 'KCModule' with keyword 'system-config-
> printer-kde/system-config-printer-kde.py'The factory does not support
> creating components of the specified type."

Quoting myself, if I start systemsettings from the cmd line, I can see
a python traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/kde4/apps/system-config-printer-kde/system-config-
printer-kde.py", line 68, in <module>
    from cupsutils import cupshelpers, options
ImportError: cannot import name options

perhaps python-cupsutils is a little outdated?