Re: Where is in KDE the printer administrator?

Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> El Lunes, 20 de Julio de 2009, Alice Ferrazzi escribió:
>> http://printing.kde.org/
[...]
> You probably should take a look at what you are linking to. The "latest news"
> section shows entries from 2002. Everything I saw there seems to be KDE 3.

It seems the KDE 3 printer management subsystem has not been ported to
KDE 4, though many people would like it.  There _are_ good intentions :
http://printing.kde.org/developer/workplan/
but a lack of developer resources ....

The 'system-config-printer-kde' package is a substitute, which may be
good enough - I haven't used it, and don't know. It's apparently an
Ubuntu project to port Gnome's 'system-config-printer' to KDE.

Cheers
Nick Boyce
--
Will no one rid me of this troublesome chair ?