Development Versions of KDE 4.3 and Friends?

Hi all:

I'm working on a summer project for Debian which involves KDE4.3 and
its bindings. Right now because of Sune Vuorela's projected release
schedule, I'm looking at compiling the necessary stuff from source.
But, especially looking at how long the buildds are taking to compile
previous KDE versions (4+ hours!) I was wondering if anyone might have
a repository containing experimental KDE4.3-related packages.

In particular, the project I'm working on doesn't have a Debian
package yet either, so I need to compile from source. It builds
properly on Ubuntu, but not Debian, because the version of
libsmokeqt4-2 in Debian is too old.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Jonathan