Re: Lenny with KDE 3.5.10 on 256MB memory

On Tue May 19 2009 01:53:48 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> This is, I know, below the recommended amount of RAM (512MB), but
> comfortably above the minimum.
>
> Has anyone any experience of how well or badly this actually runs?

My backup laptop is an old Thinkpad with a P2/366 and 256MB RAM.

It runs the same Lenny/KDE programs (principally KMail and IceWeasel)
as my main laptop.  It's slow but usable.  I used to run KDevelop
on it too but have not tried that since the Lenny upgrade.

--Mike Bird