Re: Kaboom translation

On Lun 18 May 2009 09:29:53 Benjamin Eikel escribió:
[snip]
> okay, I did not know it and started the translation without notifying
> anyone. Furthermore I did not find any Kaboom files in the Subversion
> repository and did not know of the Git repository until today. How does one
> know which packages are developed in the Git and which in the Subversion
> repository? Are there any rules?

No, there are not, but just ask in the team's channel :-) You may want to
start in irc://irc.oftc.net/#debian-kde

Regards, Lisandro.

--
Programming is really just the mundane aspect of expressing a
solution to a problem. There are talents that are specifically

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/