Re: KDE 4 simply broken

jedd said:

>  I simply can't believe that every other unstable user, now using KDE 4,
>  can be having the same types of experiences that I am and not talking
>  (complaining) about them here.

It is a terrible mess. I'm trying to use Kubuntu, so not quite the same
thing. There's a lot of denial going on, imo.

I've raised so many bugs in the past few weeks I've now given up; nothing
seems to be getting fixed, although a few security fixes have come
through. Almost all are regressions; mostly of very basic functionality.

Some of the bugs are trivial, once you examine them, but they are show-
stoppers. It's remarkable that the things were released. The fixes I've
spent time on haven't been responded to.

--
Best,
Marc

"Big change requires small steps"