Re: [SOLVED] No sound in kde4.2, but sound works in other applications.

On Mié 13 May 2009 22:58:05 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer escribió:
> On Mié 13 May 2009 21:40:31 didi.debian escribió:
> [snip]
> > Or should I be looking at a different place?
> I think the solution is here:
> <http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php/FAQ026>
> Testing it now.

Works. You have to create /etc/asound.conf. Look at the wiki, they say it's
better to use the cards strings IDs and not the numbers.

Regards, Lisandro.

No subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión
cargado de cintas.
  Andrew S. Tanenbaum

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer