Upgrading to KDE4 and Cherry Cymotion Linux keyboard

Hello,

I have upgraded my Debian sid box to KDE4. Thank you for the packaging work
!

I have a USB Cherry Cymotion Linux keyboard and upgrading to KDE4 (and maybe
to the latest xorg) broke the keyboard mapping. For example, the 'Down' key
is remapped to XF86Terminal.

The only way to restore a correct behaviour is to run on the command line :
setxkbmap -model cymotionlinux -layout fr

But the wrong keyboard layout comes back when I restart KDE

I have tried to change the keyboard layout in settings->Regional Settings
without success.

The problem is specific to KDE because the keyboard layout is fine when I
start another WM

I have tried to grep the .kde directory to find a problematic configuration
file but without sucess.

I'm wondering if it is a problem of configuration files or a KDE4 bug ?

My xorg.conf keyboard section is :
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "cymotionlinux"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "fr"
        Option          "XkbVariant"    "latin9"
EndSection

Cheers,
Charles

--