Re: My assesment

Jean-Damien Durand wrote:

> Concerning konqueror, apart the search plugin that I am also missing (and
> unless I did not looked carefully enough to available packages or the
> settings), it is better than before IMHO - in particular pages with flash,
> with which version 3.5 is/was bad, frankly (nspluginviewer fault,
> perhaps).

rrs@champaran:~$ apt-cache show konq-plugins
Package: konq-plugins
 Web navigation plugins :
 - Search Bar : launch web searches from the konqueror toolbar
 These plugins are not part of the official KDE4 desktop, they are a
 extragear software and may get out of sync of konqueror.
Enhances: konqueror

Ritesh
--
If possible, Please CC me when replying. I'm not subscribed to the list.