Helping Debian KDE

Hi all,

I've read the thread regarding Lancelot, and there are request from Debian developer for KDE, for assistance.

For your information, I'm not a developer. I cannot code in C, but I can create scripts (Bash, awk, sed) to simplify my daily job. I'm working as a Linux/Unix system engineer in Malaysia.

I am an upstream contributor for KDE Malay translation.

I have write access to upstream KDE SVN server for translation, but I don't think I should use it to modify any code yet, until I get better understanding on modifying code upstream.

Please provide me more information on how I can assist Debian KDE team.

If you have documents somewhere on how people can assist, do let me know.

Thanks.