Re: [ANN] KDE 4.2 moving to unstable *this* week

On Monday 06 April 2009 18:27:22 Magnus Pedersen wrote:
> > KDE 4.2 will move from experimental to unstable this week. We can not
> > tell the exact day.
>
> Whats status on the move?
>
> /Magnus
> Being curious

Magnus,

If you are really curious, then I can recommend the following:

1. Subscribe to the PTS [1] and then you will know the minute it is released
into unstable.

2. Subscribe to pkg-kde-commits [2] then you will see every little change made
on the way to the release that will be announced via the PTS above.

The worse thing you can do is constantly asking what is going on.. ;-)  There
is far more information available that you can access via the above resources.

Mark

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kdebase.html