Re: Fwd: l10n

I make dpkg-reconfigure locales and uses es_ES.UTF-8, and after that I rebooted KDE but I don't notice nothing different.

I checked env |grep LANG

guan@debian64:~$ env | grep LANG

The package kde-i18n-es  that I have installed is the version 4:3.5.10-2

With this configuration I have some application completely in Spanish and others in Spanish and English together as for example konqueror.

The local variable as LANG, LC_CTYPE or LC_MESSAGES I don't know exactly where is stored for my current user.

PS: Sorry Raúl for sending the message to your private. When I pressed "replay" your mail was set autmaticaly,