Re: Weather plasmoid

Hello,

2009 m. Sausis 31 d., šeštadienis, Carlos Álvarez rašė:
> Is the weather plasmoid -that was packaged for the 4.2 RC release in
> kde42.debian.net-  packaged for 4.2 final? I can't find it in the
> experimental repo.
It is in NEW and having in mind current NEW processing rate, it will probably
spend there quite a while.

> Another one: is there any way to get rid of unuseful plasmoids which
> appear as alone packages, like Lancelot, without uninstalling almost
> all of them? When I try, aptitude says kadeplasma addons depends on
> Lancelot.
Remove plasma-applet-lancelot. This will surely remove kdeplasma-addons
metapackage. However, if it wants to remove more packages (because it thinks
that they are unused), mark them as manually installed.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>