KDE4 in experimental and kpackage

Hi Everybody,

I would like to thank you for the magnificent work in packaging KDE4.2 for Debian as soon as it was
released. Since then, I have tried it, tested it, liked it. Almost everything works, but not
kpackage. When it's launched, it takes a while as usual seeming that it's loading the list of the
packages, but after some time it gives up and nothing is listed in the packages list on the left
panel. Is this happening only to me? I remember that the past versions too (4.0. and 4.1.x) gave me
this problem. Please, if I'm reporting something you already know I apologize for this and I would
like to be pointed to the right solution. Cheers!

Valerio