Re: [KDE 4.1 backports] First login crash KDM

Hello,

I tried removing .kde4 from user home, and even create a new user. The problem still persists.

I have another machine running sid, with kde4 4.1.3 from experimental. It does not have this double-login-required problem. Probably consolekit in lenny is not up-to-date enough?

Best Regards

---
vachi