Re: KDE 4.2

Mark Allums wrote:

> Sigh.  Yes, of course.  Someone said, "this is your last chance to
> influence the decision."  I was not trying to be rational; I was trying
> to influence the decision.  Sorry to disappoint you.

Putting it into Lenny will be very difficult and also not the best choice.
KDE4 can anyway go into Lenny, later, through backports.

But please, put KDE 4.2 Betas into Experimental. That'd be the right place. And it'll also help us test KDE 4.2 before the final release.

PS: I can go ahead and build 4.2 on my laptop along with 4.1. But I think experimental is the right place for such stuff.

Ritesh
--
If possible, Please CC me when replying. I'm not subscribed to the list.