Re: KDE 4.2

On Monday 17 November 2008, Arnout Boelens <aboelens@engin.umass.edu> wrote
about 'Re: KDE 4.2':
> On the other hand,
> since there is no version of KDE 4 in unstable,

OT, Why?

> I can see why people
> would like to see a stable KDE 4 in experimental.

Heck, I'd like to see KDE 4.2 in Lenny.  It's finally going to have a
stable plasma API, which is what put me off of KDE 4 up to now.

(I know the timing just doesn't work for KDE 4.2 in Lenny, unless Lenny
development really drags, but it would be nice.  Hopefully, I'll be able
to grab it from backports or Squeeze soon after Lenny is done.)
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))