Koffice

Excuse the off-topic question, as Koffice is not a part of KDE, but
does anyone know if there's a Debian list for Koffice? I haven't been
able to find one, and I'd want to read something about how isn't
Koffice beta 3 in Experimental when it was released almost 3 weeks
ago. Not that I'm so eager to install yet another pretty but still
crashy Koffice beta, hehe, but it's pretty strange this delay, since
former betas were packaged a couple of days after releasing, isn't it?