Re: [KDE 4 Backports]dcop dbus bugs?

Magnus Pedersen wrote:
I'm getting weird bugs with Autostart in KDE 4.1.x
I've got lineakd to start when i login (with the autostart feature in systemsettings) but even though it starts it doesn't work, if I start it manually i get this error when it is supposed to work:
DCOPClient::attachInternal. Attach failed Could not open network socket

It seems that dcop/dbus doesn't start up properly and if I start amarok or some other program that calls dbus correctly, then lineakd works.

How do I get dbus or dcop to start right after I log in,, and not wait for some random program to start?

/Magnus

I removed the ~/.DCOP* files, that seemed to help.

/Magnus