Re: For those using nVidia cards and having performance issues in KDE4

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Cassiano Leal <cassianoleal@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree that the KDE wiki is also a good place, but I'm not sure why not
> Debian's too, as it does apply to Debian..

Of course this information could be also added to Debian wiki, but
(IMHO) maintaining duplicated (and eventually desynchronized) stuff is
not a good idea.

 Anyway, you can register yourself at wiki.debian.org and create a new
page. If these tips solves my nvidia+kde4 issues I promise to tell my
experience there :)

--
---
Carlos Galisteo <cgalisteo AT k-rolus.net>