Note http://www.osnews.com/story/20160/Qt_Port_of_Mozilla_and_Firefox_3

Henry

Sune Vuorela wrote:
On 2008-08-10, Michael Schuerig <michael@schuerig.de> wrote:
I'd like to dabble in programming for the Qtopia platform, however, as far as I can tell, there are no packages for the current 4.x edition development tools, although there is an older qt3-dev-tools-embedded package.

Are you wanting just Qt/embedded or the full Qtopia stack?

Can anyone give me a hint how to install the necessary dev tools without damaging my existing Qt installation?

There is somewhere in pkg-kde svn a packaging startup that can easily be
extended. But just for Qt/Embdedded.

/Sune