Missing DBus interfaces file in konsole package

Hi,

hopefully this list is the correct place for reporting missing files - if
not please point me to the appropriate place.

I am using KDE 4.1 from experimental. I tried to interoperate with konsole
using DBus. For finding supported methods I used qdbusviewer, but for
konsole I could not find any methods. For i.e. kmail, and kmix qdbusviewer
showed me the needed methods and object paths and I was able to interoperate
with kmail and kmix using dbus-send.

Searching in the web a little I assume that

org.kde.konsole.*.xml

files are missing under:

/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/

I also browsed kde svn under

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/apps/konsole/src/

and there these files can be found.

Can you confirm that my problems using DBus with konsole are based on these
missing files, and if yes could you please add these files to konsole
package?

Thanks in advance

Florian