Re: Konqueror tree bar missing

Sune Vuorela wrote:
On 2008-02-13, Dom <debianuser@domdelimar.com> wrote:
Benjamí Villoslada wrote:
Just thought it would be a good thing to report this bugger at the appropriate place...

Turns out it was already reported: bug number 465253.

It is already reported. a gazillion times.
We have now spent the last 3 days on tracking down the cause of the bug.
Now we need to figure out what to do about it.

(it is hidden deep in the libc headers if anyone cares)

/Sune

All I can say is thank you for your effort.

(And I'm sorry for double posting - the html message did come through, only late.)

Dom
http://domdelimar.com