kaddressbook formatted name empty after import

Hi,

I imported contacts into Kaddressbook, but the formatted name field in
the main window is empty.  However, if I double-click on the contact, I
can see the "Formatted name:" area with the correct information, so I
don't understand why this is not showing in the main window.
Interestingly, if I click on "Edit Name..." in the contact window just
mentioned, and do some action like uncheck and recheck the "Parse name
automatically" box and then click "Apply", then the formatted name is
shown fully.  Any change that would cause the "Apply" button to be
active works.  Since I have more than 500 contacts, I can't do this for
all of them, so any tips are welcome.  This sounds like a bug to me.

Cheers,

--
Seb