Re: Kaffeine problem in Debian

Do you use any input method like scim/skim? (seems so from your console
output) I also had this problem before and I suspect the problem is with the
input method configuration (I used skim). Unfortunately I still don't know
how to solve this. Now I don't have any input method installed in my desktop.
Maybe it's a bug in kaffeine?

Regards,

Fredy