Re: Re: konqueror

hello José,
     It seems i found something similar. You said that you used a
sniffer to follow the transaction. How did you do that? I have tcpdump
installed; what command should i type in to do the same thing? I have
read the man page of tcpdump but the way to go is not very clear to me.
It speaks about an interface to listen to. Here at home i use a
wifi-router (interface wifi0 or ath0), thus if i am right i should type
(as root):
# tcpdump -i wifi0
to begin the spying job, and then run konqueror as a simple user, is
this true?
   Cheers
 robert