Re: how to remove kwallet

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 21:43:01 +0200, Mauro Darida wrote:
> hello,
> I want to remove kwallet; its behaviour is annoying both in konqueror and
> kmail.
> I purged kwalletmanager but nothing changed. Is there another package to
> purge? Some to modify in an obscure file of kmail and konqueror?
> I do not want anymore the stupid questions of kwallet! Please help a desperate
> man...

Go to

K-menu -> Control Center -> Security & Privacy -> KDE Wallet

and de-select "Enable the KDE wallet subsystem". Then press the "Apply"
button.

Please be careful and do not store any sensitive information (credit
card data, passwords for websites and other computers, etc.) on your
computer without using encryption.

          Florian   |