Merging Kopete log directories

Hello folks,

I use kopete on multiple stations (since Gaim went Pidgin and changed their
way of working..)

Now, on gaim, I used to merge the log directories of all my clients using
unison. This was doable since gaim stores all log files with the time stamp
when that particular conversation was started.

Unfortunately, Kopete just stores the date - not the actual time - making
merging the two directories as-is impossible (would need to diff each file
and merge the changes, a hell of a job)

Anyone any idea how I could best tackle this?

Thanks

Jan
--
You want it in one line?  Does it have to fit in 80 columns?   :-)
		-- Larry Wall in <7349@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>