Sujet : %OFULLSUBJECT
Date : %ODATE
De : %OFROMADDR
À : %OTOADDR

%TEXT
But sometime it works !
I have a collegue at the office with exactly same configuration and it works
perflectly for him ... but in his options parts the Model management part
show the model texts in black ... for me they are grey !?
I have none personnalised model ...

If anyone could help me for those two problems .. I'll be very happy ! ;o)

Thanks per advance !

Regards,
--
Hervé