New mail arrival notification windows a la Thunderbird?

	Hello, I am missing a feature in KMail for popping up a window when new
messages arrive to a mailbox (or simply new mail arrives), as Outlook and
Thunderbird do.  The only thing I have seen is the System tray option for
displaying an icon for KMail, but nothing else.

	Do you know if there is any way of doing it or a bug asking for this feature?

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Non. Je suis la belette de personne.
		-- Amélie (Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain).